Monday, July 20, 2009

slacker...

Yes I know...I have been a big one. I haven't posted any photos, haven't shot any shows and haven't even updated!

I've decided that this blog is going to just generally be about all the creative things that I've done as well as some interesting things that I've discovered, as well as some cool shit that I've been looking at.

And the first think I'm going to talk about is the current treasure hunt that is going on for the new Muse album. They have a site up called 'The Ununited States of Eurasia', and its basically a treasure hunt around the world for a USB key that has a code to unlock parts of a track from their new album 'The Resistance'. So far, there has been 6 sites unlocked so 6 parts of the song have been loaded up. The current status is that they are awaiting someone to pick up the key from somewhere in New York city, so that the USA 'recognises' the USE :) It's pretty smart in the way that they have done it, and there are tickets to win for the person who unlocks the station - plus you get a pretty awesome looking USB stick.

And that's all in the lead up for their new album and tour...of which I have somehow managed to get a ticket for...the one band I wanted to see in the UK and I'm finally getting the chance...plus it's a chance to see their new material live before they eventually get back to Australia.

Also been getting into some designer toys lately. I've got my heart set on a lunartik in a cup by matt jones (see it here. He's a gorgeous little fella, and I've put my order in. Also, coverting one of these headphonies (in particular the C-Inked version), cos he's pretty special :)

Since my Visa is running out for working in London, I've been planning my inevitable return to Australia, and I've decided to go via Japan. I shall be going to some places where I didnt get to go to before...in particular Ikebukuro and its gachopan arcade that has 300+ machines.

Anyway, I need to go through all my photos and post some...cos I'm such a slacker!

Cheers,
Evils (the slacker!!!!)

No comments: