Monday, January 25, 2010

100th Big Day Out + Muse envy

On Saturday, I went to the 100th Big Day Out in Sydney. And it was BOILING. And I mean boiling...something ridiculous like 40+ degrees!!!

Anyway, I spent the entire time I was there on the barrier waiting for Muse's set at 9pm...was absolutely worth every minute and all the pain. The set was amazing and they are an amazing band live (as proven by their numerous awards for best live band).


Muse during Supermassive Black Hole

The stage set up was a toned down version of their arena shows which believe me are amazing (see next photo), and rumour is that they will be coming back to play the arena shows in november/december.


Muse's stage set up at the O2 Arena, London

The day was capped off with an amazing present from one of my friends, who also nabbed herself Dominic Howard's drumstick. This:



Chris Wolstenholme's (Muse's bassist) set list.

Was one of the best days ever! And I can't wait to see them at the end of the year again!

No comments: